Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Does my cutie batootie guy friend like me???? He is cute stuffff?

he is soo cute but he%26#039;s not like all guy whorish and stuff....


today he just came up during our end of the year class party and he started talking to me gently touched my arm sleeve. and then he smiled alot. and then one of his friends standing near us who was watching us said to him, %26quot;Justin you%26#039;re such a flirt!%26quot;


justin laughed and continued to talk.





i am very confused. please help.


does he like me.
Does my cutie batootie guy friend like me???? He is cute stuffff?
POST A PIC PLEASE! THANKS!
Does my cutie batootie guy friend like me???? He is cute stuffff?
Probably. Be careful though. a lot of times a good friendship can be TRASHED by dating. Good luck to you whatever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment