Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What do you wear to college?

I%26#039;m from brooklyn and people at my school usually dress incredibly for class -expensive jeans (true religion) cute flats (Tory burch) nice tops (abercrombie etc)


But i know people dont dress like this in college - so what is the style of clothing preppy girls wear at school?





Uggs, soffe shorts, tank tops(What kind do you wear)


I know it%26#039;s similar to camp so i asked that question too


I%26#039;d really like to know what to buy without looking over dressed, odd, cheesy


(expense isn%26#039;t a problem)
What do you wear to college?
Whoa, In my college. Well the one I%26#039;ll be going to this summer, for some extra highschool credits, they do not dress up at all..Jeans and a baggy shirt..it%26#039;s kinda gross.





I wouldn%26#039;t dress like that to school d:


You should wear some cute expensive looking but not expensive jeans. Maybe a cute white flowy top and some sandals...The rainbow brand is good....or maybe some cute flats. You can go to Aeropostale its not so pricey but has amazing clothes. Keep it Classy.%26lt;3 God Bless You, and do good in school :]








Or buy those expensive stuff if you want also. Don%26#039;t wear the nasty cheap stretchy material...thats a no no. Maybe a casual dress, shop at abercombrie and fitch...charlotte rusee, and forever 21. Mix it up and make it your own.
What do you wear to college?
People in college aren%26#039;t nearly as class conscous in regards to outward appearance as high school.


Wear what%26#039;s comfortable to you.....


I spent college in Wranglers and t-shirts..(as I spend free time now)
Reply:Well at least at the college I go to (Queens college in Flushing, NY), most girls dress preppy and casual. I see a lot of UGG boots, steve madden flats, Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch, Hollister, and American Eagle. Just think simple and casual with a touch of classy (I like to wear a pearl necklace and earrings).





Oh yeah, and lots of girls in my school wear designer jeans like Citizens of Humanity, True Religion, and Seven for Allmankind. Designer jeans can be worn anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment