Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Recently lost a significant amount of weight, how do I make my now loose jeans look good?

when I tighten them with belts they tend to bunch up around the crotch, and when I sit down, the bunches make me look like I have a penis =/


I know I should go shopping, but at the moment I%26#039;m too busy with finals and exams, plus I want to reach my goal weight before I buy jeans now and have them become loose again afterwards.
Recently lost a significant amount of weight, how do I make my now loose jeans look good?
If you sew, you can do what I do. I make my jeans shrink with me after I have a baby. Turn the jeans inside out and sew from the crotch (go up 1/2 inch to 1 inch toward the zipper), down one leg (to about the knee) and then again from the crotch, down the other leg. Try them on to make sure and then cut out the excess. This only works on a sewing machine.
Recently lost a significant amount of weight, how do I make my now loose jeans look good?
Pull them down a bit and wear a belt, get a pair of plimpsols and pull them off as slouchy boyfriend jeans (boys jeans) which are all the rage in England. Then get longish tops and wear a thick belt up on the top of the jeans over the long shirt.
Reply:Instead of jeans, wear shorts. They will look less baggy (at least in the legs) and you can wear a long shirt over them to cover them if you want to wear a belt. If you don%26#039;t own shorts, take your too-big jeans and cut the legs off, or you could even make a denim skirt out of your old jeans. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment