Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Shorts at a semi-formal sweet 16?

Hey guys, I am a guy and I am going to a semi-formal sweet 16 tonight at the girl%26#039;s house and its 95 degrees + really humid and doesn%26#039;t seem like its going to get any colder tonight. I was wondering if it would be rude to go in a nice shirt or polo and shorts? I mean I am predicting most guys will go like that, but should I take into consideration that the house will probobly have the air conditioner blasting? Thanks in advance for your help!
Shorts at a semi-formal sweet 16?
shouldn%26#039;t wear shorts--but you probably wouldn%26#039;t be the only one who did
Shorts at a semi-formal sweet 16?
No, I think that would be fine. Maybe try capris and a nice shirt. Plus if it%26#039;s gonna be that warm I think most of the other guests will be wearing something appropriate for the weather as well (girls in short skirts, or dresses, or guys in capris and shorts) But if you%26#039;re really that concerned about looking underdressed maybe try calling someone else who%26#039;s going to see what they%26#039;ll be wearing.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment